The Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs is a biannual research journal produced by the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. Published in the U.K. since 1979, the journal has firmly established itself as a highly respected and widely acclaimed academic and scholarly publication providing accurate, reliable and objective information about Muslim minority communities in non-Muslim societies around the world. JMMA provides a forum for frank but responsible discussion of issues relating to minorities. Recent issues have covered the following subjects:
• Muslim minority community profiles, demographic status and trends.
• Origin, distribution and variety of Muslim minority communities.
• Socio-economic and political situation of Muslim minority communities.
• Muslim women in diaspora, the minority’s minority.
• Inter-religious dialogue.
• Non-Muslims in Muslim societies.
For more information, click here.